Specialist COVID-19 Deep Cleaning & Sanitisation
Green Clean has developed a Covid-19 deep cleaning strategy using guidance from Public Health England and the NHS to offer a Covid-19 specialist cleaning service for all healthcare and public premises, as well as businesses that have either experienced a confirmed case of Covid-19, or wish to take pre-cautionary and preventive measures against infection risks.
We have invested heavily in the latest cleaning technologies to ensure we are able to deliver this service to the highest level at the quickest turnaround.
Our Deep Clean process includes; Virucidal sanitizing of each and every surface, all touch points including equipment, furniture, desks, computers, doors, floors, kitchens and toilets etc, depending on your requirements. These persistent proactive solutions start to work within 10 seconds, and continue to be effective against a plethora of viral and bacterial threats and pathogens.
Our technology has a 70% faster delivery time than traditional methods meaning we can act fast and secure more areas of risk quickly. We deliver an emergency same day response.
Combined with our extensive knowledge of working in both the Public and Private sectors, we use fogging machines, which use the latest Drumtop Fogjets technology for the highest level of sanitisation. This allows us to deliver an environmentally friendly disinfectant eliminating Coronavirus (SARS-associated) Human Coronavirus (VR-740), Canine Coronavirus (VR-809) as well as RNA and DNA. Covering all these is crucial to sanitise and decontaminate any building or premises.
This will keep your site/premises sterilized for up to 7 days.
Our expert cleaning teams are all trained and led by qualified and experienced team leaders who follow specific procedures’ which include establishing a risk assessment and method statement (RAMS).
These strict procedures allow us to contain any viral outbreaks quickly and with the least amount of impact.
This also ensures that any traces of infections that may have been caused by employees on workplace surfaces can be dealt with quickly, and significantly reduce the chances of onward transmission and cross infection to other staff. This will give great peace of mind to those using or returning to the workplace.
Once the environment is fit for purpose, we will remove all waste safely and dispose it as clinical waste keeping the whole area clean and infection free.
Completion of this process will be to:
- BS EN 1650
- BS EN 13704
- BS EN 1276
- BS EN 14675
- BS EN 14476
- EU 2015/830
Our Covid-19 cleaning services and teams are available 24/7, and we average an arrival time of 1 hour in cases of critical emergency. After each specialist clean has finished, we can follow up with a report including pictures and video detailing the work.
Green Clean offer 4 services:
- Cautionary Covid Deep Cleaning – We provide a full end-to-end preventative Covid Deep Clean service, which will keep your site as healthy as possible in these testing times. We tailor your sanitizing needs to your exact requirements, working out of hours if needed not to disrupt business. These vital measures support to keep your site healthy by reducing germs by 99.9%, and also promoting your brand as a safe, pro-active and forward-thinking business.
- Covid-19 Daily Clean – scheduled daily and weekly cleans for clients requiring the highest levels of consistent hygiene. This service can be bespoke to the your requirements and can include daily or weekly fogging and touch point surface sanitizing
- Covid-19 Back to Work Clean – Our Covid-19 Back to Work clean includes a full-site deep clean, sanitizing and disinfection, including the use of our electrostatic foggers. This provides you with the perfect back to work package. Gaining the full confidence of your employees, including their families, is going to be essential after any closure due to Coronavirus risks. Our teams will ensure your site is fully sanitised, leaving no area untouched. The Covid-19 Back to Work deep clean is a solution that will give you and your business immediate peace of mind, so that you can return to ‘normal’ as quickly as possible.
- Fogging Cleaning Service – This solution is ideal if you require fast decontamination with minimum disruption and provides the highest level of sanitation thanks to the latest Drumtop Fogjets machines we use.
With the rapid spread of Covid-19, everybody has started to become more aware of the need to both deep clean and disinfect.
Evidently the virus spreads very easily, as we have witnessed from the thousands of infected people in the UK.
Our Covid Deep Clean is extensive. We truly understand the importance and detail of our work… Sanitizing all surfaces properly, touch points, floors, any equipment and furniture.
This is an uncompromising and meticulous process that calls for expertise, the right tools, and an above and beyond commitment to be as thorough as possible.
What is COVID-19?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. The COVID-19 virus spreads through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes and by touching contaminated surfaces and then their face.
Most people infected with the virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness.
The best way to prevent and slow down transmission is be well informed about the COVID-19 virus, the disease it causes and how it spreads. Protect yourself and others from infection by washing your hands or using an alcohol-based rub frequently and not touching your face.
How We Clean
If you have or had a confirmed COVID-19 case present or not, decontamination is key. It is strongly recommended to deep clean any medical, public, work, school and any other type of premises to make sure that there is appropriate disinfection of all surface areas and equipment, and the disposal of all materials which the virus potentially could pass on to anyone on site.
We use professional protective equipment, specialist cleaning tools and methods to carry out extensive deep cleaning. We have previous experience with SARS-CoV and H1N1’ where we carried out deep cleaning services for our clients.
We use Selgiene Extreme, which has been assessed for virucidal activity following test methods such as BS EN 14476 and BS EN 14675 and is government approved, as well as proven to keep rooms and areas sterilised for 7 days. This mist has a powerful broad-spectrum germicide and it is being carried out both as a deep cleaning fogging service’ as well as for one-off sanitizing operations.
Our persistent proactive solutions start to work within 10 seconds, and continue to be effective against a plethora of viral and bacterial threats and pathogens.
Protect Your Work and Home
First-rate disinfection is critical to safeguard yourself, your loved ones and colleagues. It is critical to sanitize everything from tables, desks, fixtures, doors, handles, knobs, and frames. We place importance on the need to sanitize office equipment and any appliances such as telephones, keyboards, mice, fridges and machinery. The floors will be thoroughly cleaned, not just with normal mopping and washing but with the right sanitisation. This includes ledges, and skirtings.
In the case of business premises, we will not only clean the offices, but we will also see to the sanitizing and deep cleaning of common areas such as lifts, stairwells, staff kitchens, reception areas, meeting and board rooms, corridors and lobbies.
Emergency Coronavirus Cleaning
As you can imagine our services are in high demand. We are striving to offer our services as efficiently as ever without compromising any work, and we also have an emergency 24-hour Covid-19 cleaning team in place. We are committed to provide you with a rapid emergency response on a 24/7 basis throughout the UK.
Sterilisation & Disinfecting
We clean and disinfect all objects that are/were contaminated with body fluids when there has been a known case of a COVID-19 infected individual who has been in that place.
We pay attention to high contact areas such as bathrooms, rails, door handles, telephones and any equipment.
We start by sanitise wiping all surface areas with a prepared cleaning solution. Fogging is also carried out for deep cleaning and disinfection.
Infection Prevention Control
Everyone must stay at home to help stop (COVID-19) spreading. Wash your hands with soap and water often to reduce the risk of infection.
To stop the spread of coronavirus, you should only leave the house for very limited purposes:
- shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
- one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
- any medical need, including to donate blood, avoid or escape risk of injury or harm, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- travelling for work purposes, but only where you cannot work from home
These reasons are exceptions. Even when doing these activities, you should minimise time spent outside of the home and ensure you are 2 metres apart from anyone outside of your household. You should also;
- wash your hands with soap and water often – for at least 20 seconds
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands
- not touch your face if your hands are not clean